This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Some Alone Time with The Father

I have just finished registering for the Living Proof Live event in San Antonio, TX. Not that that is special in and of itself; the special thing is, I am going by myself. That's right hopping a plane and going to a conference with me, myself and I.

I tried several people and it just came back that I was supposed to go alone. Sometimes God has to force us to get alone with Him. Hallelujah He wanted me to do it with Beth Moore and the LPM team!! My sweet husband knew how much I wanted to go and how special this would be, so this is my Anniversary, Christmas and Birthday gifts all wrapped into one.

This not only is a conference, but there are some other special things planned. God is so good and uses whatever He can to get time alone with us. I am looking forward to getting away and soaking up some time with the Savior.

This is One Happy Siesta!

PS: There is a special family I would like for you to remember. They are the Browne family. You can read their story and about their baby girl Lauren here, or by clicking on Dan 's (the Dad) blog "Jesus and Java" on the right side under links.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the shout out.