This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pray For Me!!!!

Well, this afternoon I loaded up my man and 3 others form our church and they headed off for their trip to East Asia. They will be back on May 29. To say that I need prayers is an understatement!

Both Chara and Hannah Beth have their preschool graduation programs this week. Please pray that they will not even notice their dad isn't there. I know that sounds awful, but it is just better that way. If you knew my kids you would agree with me. For the most part, they are very emotional like their mother! I cried in High School Musical 2 for crying out loud!

Anyway, just lift us up. I am doing better than last year though. I was a mess. I have cried but am okay right now.

I hope your Lord's day was restful and you filled up on Him today.

Talk to you soon!
Amanda

4 comments:

Michelle V said...

Amanda, I will be praying for you and your family! I know it must be difficult for you and the kids, but I'll be praying for safe travel for your husband and for peace for you and the kids!

Michelle

Momma 2...5 said...

Thanks so much Michelle!!!My 5 year old just realized tonight for the first time that her daddy won't be at her graduation. It was a heartwrenching moment. We can use all the prayers we can get!!!

churchillclan said...

Hang in there Amanda! We are praying you through!

Michelle V said...

Amanda, the wonderful thing is that Daddy would want to be there if he could. I dealt with situations when mine were younger where Daddy just never showed up. I know your little one will be sad, but I'll be praying for her to have peace with knowing that her Daddy wanted to be there! Hang in there!

Michelle