This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Friday, May 23, 2008

Graduations and Good Reports!!!

Well, we are finally over the hardest part of our week. Both graduations went well. I have posted pictures of both girls for you to see. Hannah Beth's had some minor glitches, but those were worked out. All I can say it PTL they are over!!!Chara Before Tuesday Night's Graduation


Hannah Beth before her Cowboy play
Thursday night




Hannah Beth in her cap and gown!



She's in First Grade now!!!!(homeschooling 3 yikes!!!!)
(I didn't realize how long her dress was. It was hanging a good 3 inches from out of the bottom of her gown. Oh Well!)


Just a quick update on the team. I talked to Jamie this morning and he said they had had 6 people accept Christ. That is so awesome. On Sat. a team is going into some schools to do some dental hygiene education. Please pray that God will open up doors for them to share. Please keep praying for me and the kids too. Sunday is coming and that is always a stressful day around here. Monday and Tuesday we are going to stay with my mom and will come home on Wed., then I will go spend the night in Atlanta to pick up the team first thing on Thurs. I can't wait!!!



Continue to pray for safety and the opening of doors. Thanks again, and enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Michelle V said...

Amanda,

Wonderful pictures! How precious! Thank you for the updates! I am praying for you and I like knowing specific ways that I can pray for you all! Have a great weekend!!

Blessings
Michelle

Momma 2...5 said...

Thanks Michelle! You have been so faithful to check in on me. It will be so great to meet you in person!