This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Sunday, May 18, 2008

He's In the Air

Jamie is finally in the air and on his way. I am tracking his flight as we speak. My heart will be anxious until I hear that he is at his final destination which will be tomorrow night around midnight! It is going to be a long night and day tomorrow!

When I know more, I will let you know. He is going to call before he gets on his over the ocean flight which will be in the wee hours of the morning. After that I won't talk to him again until sometime on Tuesday.

Keep praying!!!

1 comment:

About Nancy said...

I sympathize with your family as your husband is gone, especially so far away. My husband has traveled out of town, Mon-Thurs, for ten years and I still do not like it. Sometimes, as you say, that is just the way it is.

May the Lord comfort, provide, protect, and make the time fly till your husband returns home.

In Him,
Nancy