This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Just a Quick Update

Well, I made it through the morning. Jamie called this morning during the service and shared some AWESOME news. 2 of the 7 people that became believers got to go swimming!!! God does answer prayers. Jamie said that more would have but some of their equipment was stolen during the ceremony. He would not elaborate, so when I hear the story I will pass it along.

God is truly blessing their trip. One of the gals with them is sick though so please pray for her. They just have one more day there before they begin their journey home PTL!!!!! They are leaving a day early to spend the day and tour a neighboring city. Then beginning our Wednesday morning they will begin their journey back to the states. Hopefully by 9:00pm Wednesday, I will be able to talk to him on his cell phone. After tomorrow, I will not be able to talk to him until Wed. night. so that will be hard.

After church tonight, we are going to go to my Mom's house. If I don't update tomorrow, have a great Memorial Day!!

Thanks for all your prayers!!!

1 comment:

Michelle V said...

Amanda,

Enjoy your time at your Mom's! It's so good to hear all the great things going on with the team! I'm praying for all of you!

Michelle