This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Friday, May 30, 2008

He's Home, He's Home, He's Home!!!!!

Yippee, my man is home. It was a great trip for them with a total of 10 salvations and 2 baptisms with contact with over 100. God truly blessed them. We had such a great reunion. The kids are thrilled. Now it is time to get back in the swing of things. At least the kids will be done with their school today, and we can just focus on church things. Thanks to all of you who prayed for us. God was so faithful. I'll post some pictures of the trip soon. Have a great weekend, I know I will!!!!

3 comments:

Michelle V said...

Hallelujah!! I've been axiously waiting to hear! I'm so happy for all the work God is doing over there! And I'm glad your family is all back home!

Blessings
Michelle

Momma 2...5 said...

Thanks Michelle for your faithfullness! Please keep reading, as I enjoying hearing from you! Talk to you soon!
Amanda

Patty said...

Praise God he is home!! God is GOOD!! I praise Him for the work that was done and pray that He will continue to produce fruit from the work your husband and his team accomplished!!
Have a great Sunday.
Love,
Patty