This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Monday, May 5, 2008

My First Day Blogging

Well, I finally did it!! I am blogging. I have wanted to for awhile, but just haven't done it. As the school year ends and this homeschooling Mom settles down(yea right!) I thought I would have time to blog. Besides this is the in thing now right!? Anyway, check back for my random thoughts, and I know along the way, God will teach me some valuable lessons!

I hope you have a great day and keep on Believing God!!!

Amanda

4 comments:

churchillclan said...

Hey Amanda,

I joined the plunge a few months ago and I absolutely love blogging! This will be a great way to keep in touch! - Lisa Churchill

S.S. said...

Congrats on entering Blog world! We look forward to reading it and hopefully seeing pictures of the kiddos!

The Sturgis family in Clinton, MS

True Southern Belle said...

I am so excited...I look forward to hearing daily updates on what's going on in the Wootten clan!!! Pictures are always very welcome and not that I am at ALL biased but your kids are TOO CUTE not to post!!!

Love to all,

Molly

Shannon said...

Hey Amanda! Lisa sent me your blog. Welcome, it can be addicting at times. It's good to see you and your family on here. Tell Jamie the Hyder's say hello.
--Shannon